Why do some people seem to thrive upon stress, and others crumble under the slightest pressure?
Stress is unavoidable in modern life, but how you think about stress can make a difference to its impact. Work, money and family all create daily stress, while bigger issues like politics and terrorism contribute to our underlying stress levels.
But approach it the right way, and it won’t rule your life — it can even be good for you. Here are ways to deal with stress, reduce its harm and even use your daily stress to make you stronger.
Learning to thrive as a team
In this workshop, leaders and teams learn the basics of stress and what happens to people when stressed. How to spot behaviour shifts, disengagement and imminent mental health issues before they have an impact on the bottom line.
- Identifying issues and helping people enhances team spirit and employee engagement
- Understanding the impact of stress on quality of decision making
- Considering team roles with pressure and deadlines in mind
- Understanding stress triggers and how to get teams in to a productive mind set for important meetings
- State management for maximum creativity