mBIT – Multiple Brain Integration Technique, based on leading edge neuroscience
Have you ever experienced conflict between your thoughts, feelings and actions? Perhaps you have had trouble making decisions or stopping unwanted behaviours or habits and don’t know why? Maybe you found yourself not acting upon or sabotaging your dreams, goals or plans? mBIT coaching based on startling insights from leading edge research in the neurosciences that show we have more than just the brain in our head.
mBIT coaching is ideal if:
- You experience internal conflict between thoughts, feelings and actions
- You’ve not acted on your dreams, goals and plans, or you feel like you sabotage them
- You have unwanted behaviours or habits and don’t know why, or have difficulty stopping them
- You find it difficult to make a decision(s)
- You find it difficult to be motivated to take action
mBIT Coaching is a suite of techniques for communicating with and integrating these neural networks. mBraining is the name given to the overall process of working with your multiple intelligences. It is a synthesis of the latest research in neurology and cognitive science, it expands upon NLP (Neurolinguistic Programming) and is based in neuroscience.
It all starts with Coherence
Coherence is a term used to describe a state of balance in the autonomic nervous system. The achievement of coherence is an optimal state of mind-body functioning. The outcome is that you feel more calm, in control, you can think more clearly and creatively because brain functioning is not inhibited by the stress response, and your immune system is not being impaired by elevated cortisol. You will learn to use this state to have more productive interactions, meetings and make better, more coherent decisions. An introduction to coherence can be found here.
The six keys to a brilliant life
Whilst there are many significant skill domains important for life success, there are six vital areas where most people experience some issues with at various times of their lives. mBIT coaching directly addresses these areas to make a fundamental difference to the quality of your life and the results that you’re achieving.
The stresses and strains of modern life gradually reduce our self-awareness of how we think, feel and act. Improving this situation has a profound impact on the other areas.
Success and high quality life depend upon our being able to regulate our thoughts, feelings and actions. Being in a constant state of stress or panic limits our options. Having the ability to recover quickly from negative events and feelings is fundamental to a high quality life.
Courage and action
Procrastination, fear of failure and lack of understanding of your real goals and values mean that resolutions don’t stick, and opportunities pass by without being taken advantage of. Here we dig in to what you really want in life so that making good decisions becomes second nature.
Many habits, such as running, learning and understanding add value to your life. However, habits, compulsions and addictions that devalue your life or damage your mind and body in some way need to be addressed to give you the high quality life that you deserve.
Health & Wellbeing
Without health, all else in life becomes much more challenging. The greater your levels of wellness, vitality, energy and resilience, the more capacity you have for happiness and success.
Working with me as an mBIT coach
As your coach I will gently guide you along the mBIT journey to integrate your inner wisdom and intelligences.
Are you ready for change?
- How would your life be if you acted on your goals, plans and dreams every day?
- What would your life be like if you could easily make decisions?
- How would your relationships be if you could discuss how you really feel?
- How would your life be, if you could drop unwanted behaviours and habits?
- Do you feel there is more that you could bring to the world right now?
Discover How To:
- Quickly relieve stress and expand how you use your intuition
- Process information more holistically to enable faster, better decisions through aligning your multiple intelligences
- Be your authentic self, comfortably, easily & more joyfully through using your head, heart & gut in their ‘highest expression’
- Expand and develop your goals in life to something that feels authentic and meaningful to you.
mBIT coaching is fast and effective. Additionally you’ll learn new skills that will help you make wiser decisions and deal with the unexpected with greater grace and resilience.
Soosalu, G. and Oka, M. mBraining – Using your multiple brains to do cool stuff. CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform. 2012. Link here.
Soosalu, G. Avoiding the enemies of happiness. Createspace Independent Publishing Platform. 2014. Link here.
Soosalu, G. Loving your Life!: Explorations on loving your self and your life more wondrously using the power of mBIT, Positive Psychology & NLP. Timebinding Publications. 2015. Link here.