Want to Feel Good now?
- Manage stress and anxiety
- Improve mental wellbeing and self-control
- Eliminate fear and take courageous action
- Improve problem solving and decision making
- Achieve New Years Resolutions!
Did you know that:
- You have brain cells in your heart and gut?
- Your emotions can be detected over 4 feet away?
- The heart rhythms of mothers and babies are synchronised?
- That your nervous system is designed to heal you through human contact?
Every day research discovers fascinating new facts about the human condition, and your host, Matthew Hatson, puts these discoveries to good use by finding new ways to feel good and thrive in modern society.
, in a fun, interactive workshop in the relaxing surrounds of Feel Good Studios, Northampton. Learn new techniques and test them out in the Peace Pod, try out some of the latest biofeedback technology in the Chill Zone.
In the day’s workshop, you will learn:
- How to manage stress and anxiety in yourself and others
- How and when to make important decisions
- How you can change your biochemistry to create more feel good hormones
- How to hack your nervous system to handle the stresses of modern life with more grace and ease
- Simple techniques to stay calm at busy times
- How to take courageous action
- How to make change stick!
- How to overcome compulsions
- And much more!
Event is running at Feel Good Studios, Nene Enterprise Centre, Freehold Street, Northampton NN2 6EF.